some comments from Ken Ditkowsky:
On Friday, September 29, 2017, 8:10:01 PM CDT, Brian Fedorka <email@example.com> wrote:You can go to his page for a live video interview (crappy audio) earlier today with John Adams. If you don’t trust the link below then to repeat, simply visit Andy’s facebook page, ‘Andy Ostrowski’.-Brian
- Andy was taken into custody without a court order or arrest warrant
- He suffered a wrist injury during arrest, despite the fact he was not resisting arrest, he was fully cooperating with the police
- His laptop is stolen or missing and has not been located yet. This is the laptop where he videoed his own false arrest live on FB streaming, and stated he had done nothing wrong, he knew of no warrant for his arrest and he appeared to be not just competent and rational, but fully engaged in complex, higher level inellectual discourse regarding a dire situation (false arrest and imprisonment)
- His video went immediately viral with over 20,000 hits in the first few days
- The psych hospital staff, was, for the part, respectful and helpful to him.
- He signed no documents and admitted nothing, other than he participated in the group therapy they imposed upon him.
- he won his incompetency hearing and was released. this is a rarity.
- he has done these hearings before for others as their lawyer and has helped many with them.
- he rejected the public defender assigned to him because he knows, as many of you have experienced…..
- he is well aware of the fact he is an activist, has named names of very clouted people and he knows they wanted him institutionalized, locked away and drugged.
- the cops got a key to his back door from a friend or neighbor (turncoat). (Do we need slider locks and chains for our doors? Rape chains)
- he insisted on looking at the paperwork before he got into the ambulance and determined the paperwork wasn’t complete, it was defective and it looked like the judge was going to hold a hearing and sign it later that day. Doing a FB live video on another issue of corruption, prompted an early arrest.
- Andy did comply with everything, except signing documents admitting anything.
Please go to Andy Ostrowski’s FB page and friend him and show him your support.
We all have to band together and take care of these activists that promote and protect our human and civil rights.
And Andy needs a good laptop with a camera and microphone to do his live streaming, so if you have an extra laptop, desktop, tablet, etc. please get this to Andy so he can continue his very blessed work in fighting for optimal human and civil rights.
Blessing to all the light workers out there.