1) Carol Winifred Wyman, who was nearly murdered, when her husband wanted to get rid of her, he and his attorney put Carol in one of the worst nursing homes in Illinois where she suffered near daily beatings and sexual abuse. She managed to escape to Colorado where her good son John Howard Wyman took her in, but Carol could never again return to Illinois to be with her other children and precious grandchildren. One week after she returned, it was determined she was down a pint of blood and near death. She lived another 3 years and went on to become an artist of national acclaim and interest, painting 300 amazing paintings.
2) DB. Starved and dehydrated to death while in a guardianship. The Guardian told her sister one day, there is no more money in the estate, so we are no longer providing the ward with food or water unless she (the elderly frail ward) can drink and eat herself– or you, the younger daughter want to do it, but we (GAL and Guardian) will not do this any longer for her. (Totally illegal, that would have to be done by a court order and only if the advance directives allow for it). She died within a very few days.
3) Lydia Tyler. $9 million documented fell off her accounting. Her estate was drained and she was starved and dehydrated to death. To date, her grave is missing. If you can find the grave of Lydia Tyler, please contact me. The day after the funeral and the lowering of the body into the ground, the grave was found empty with no coffin or vault. It was subsequently filled in without either. No headstone was ever placed either and the cemetery admits she was never buried there.
4) Alice Cooper. 99 year old woman. Isolated from 20 friends and family for over 6 months. Devoted daughter wanted to take her into her home and care for her. Nursing home/GAL would not allow for that. Had to be spoon fed. Nursing home wanted a feeding tube. Instead after $1.5 million went missing from the estate and it was drained, she was starved and dehydrated to death in just a few days.
5) Mr. Jaycox. Temp guardianship granted over Mr. Jaycox. Then he fell out of bed and suffered a massive brain bleed. That did not kill him, so next thing in a few weeks, he got aspirational pneumonia and expired. Interesting thing is how he got aspirational pneumonia in a nursing home.
6) Mary G Sykes. Passed end of May 2015 in an abusive guardianship where her home was sold for 30% of its actual value (appraised for $750,000 in February of 2012, sold two months later for $213,000–all money went to attorneys fees, no petitions filed or granted.) Tried to grab Gloria’s home too and failed. Was able to take $210,000 of Gloria’s insurance settlement money for mold damage to her home and yep–it all went to attorney’s fees In this case, Mary was murdered for $300,000 to go to attorneys. On top of that nearly $1 million in valuable coins is missing–discovery repeatedly quashed by both the probate court (Judges Stuart, Connors and now MacCarthy), no investigation every opened into the missing coins and the low sales price of the home–to a Real Estate Investment company called “Lion and Magpie, LLC”. No one lives there, no one has seen the “owners”. Held for juicy sale at later date when things “calm down.” It’s all disgusting. Lisa Madigan, Anita Alvarez and Diane Saltoun “don’t do” corruption cases in Illinois (letters published else where on this blog), so poor Mary lies in an unknown grave without a funeral, no obituaries, nothing. This was NOT her advance directives.
7) Ms. Dorothy Baker. Estate money ran out. Guardian and her attorney told everyone, she is not to be given food or water any longer by Guardian. Visitors can do it, but no one else. Poor Ms. Baker died in 2 weeks. Reported to FBI and authorities. No investigation. No one cares.
8) Ms. Helen Rector. Mother begged good daughter Jeanette not to leave her. Evil sis and guardian got a court order Jeanette could see her mother one last time–for an hour. Mother begged Jeanette–don’t leave me here with Joanne Lipinski, she intends to kill me. 2 weeks later Mother is dead, starved and dehyrdated and narcoticed to death.
All the while, Diane Saltoun, Lisa Madigan and Anita Alvarez–all our Illinois state’s attorneys announce in letters to me they “don’t do” corruption. If they “don’t do” corruption, then if they are doing half their job, they should give back half their salary–or all of it, step aside and let someone else manage.