Cc: “JoAnne M. Denison” <email@example.com>
Subject: Interesting to note
Date: Apr 5, 2017 3:19 PM
Politics is a cancer that has entered the arena. It is very clear that the recent disgraceful order of the Supreme Court of Illinois in relation to JoAnne Denison’s case is political. How else could a legitimate court sitting in the United States of America allow the orgy of corruption to play out that has occurred in the Denison disciplinary case.
1) JoAnne’s (and my personal call) call for an HONEST INVESTIGATION of the obvious criminal felonies that are evident in the Mary Sykes case 09 P 4585 (Cook County) is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, Article 1 of the Illinois Constitution, State and Federal Statutes, and the core values of America. These protections are self evident even though a bunch of heavy clouted political elite and a corrupt judge are involved.
2) pursuant to lawyer rule 8.3 , 18 USCA 4, and the Himmel case in Illinois not reporting the felonies observed to be committed by the heavily clouted miscreants and the judge would be grounds for disciplinary action (and possible criminal prosecution) The particular:
- The Gloria Sykes affidavit (co-owner of Mary Sykes safety deposit box) reveals the theft (felony) of a million dollars in gold coins
- Judge Connors on page 91 of her evidence deposition taken by the IARDC admitting to her being corrupted. This is particularly significant as the Court file reveals
- No proper service of process on Mary Sykes pursuant to 755 ILCS 5/11a – 10.
- Improper venue.
- failure to address Petition for protective order filed by Mary prior to the guardianship proceeding (the matter was never heard and the file was secreted away to another judge in another division)
- Lack of hearing as to Mary Sykes’ competency required by ADA, 755 ILCS 5/11a – 3b and 10
- numerous other strange happenings – including the very very strange proceedings involving Judge Stuart and the personal funds of Gloria Sykes and chaining Gloria to a table in the judge’s ante room and threatening her precious pets with euthanasia.
- The fact that two guardian ad litem were appointed in a case where it was obvious that Mary Sykes was perfectly competent – The August 2009 hearing before Judge Connors in which it was revealed that the petition could not obtain anyone to testify that Mary was incompetent other than two court crony docs– and one of the two guardian ad litem recommending an individual who was used all the time;
3) Matters involved in the Disciplinary hearing, to wit:
- Judge Stuart’s perjury reported by Court watchers – she testified on direct under oath as to a material fact denying that she had Gloria Sykes, a non-party, chained and intimidated to induce Ms. Sykes to reveal where she had her own personal funds. NB. Judge Stuart on cross examination admitted that she was not telling the truth.
- the Court reporter’s transcript having this sequence of reported processing eliminated.
- the obvious ‘fixing’ of the proceedings allowing the disciplinary commission to not be required to meet the standard of proof, provide a scintilla of evidence that any statement made by the attorney was even vaguely inaccurate etc.
- the breach of the law that specifically prevented Mr. Larkin from engaging (for the protection of the public and in particular the attorney respondent) a non-licensed Court reporter. Of course Larkin ignored the law, his ethical responsibilities, and his public trust.
We appear to be just about to leave the era of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS and group thought. Many of us have swallowed hook line and sinker many of the words and phrases of our government without thinking about them, and thus we have allowed cases such as JoAnne Denison case to pollute our democracy. Denison is not the only case. One of the most obnoxious disciplinary cases of this era has been the Lanre Amu matter. Amu received an interim suspension of his law license even though Jerome Larkin, the IARDC, and the Illinois Supreme Court knew/or should have known that the Larkin complaint against him was totally false and a sham. Even when Crain’s Chicago Business, a respected business publication made the very same allegations the Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission, its miscreant Administrator, and the Illinois Supreme Court would not acknowledge that a terrible injustice has occurred!
We, the people (the great unwashed) did nothing and we are still doing nothing; however, a recent article suggests that we might be stirring!
From Ken Ditkowsky
Reblogged this on Justice for Everyone Blog.