This is regarding financial planners that scam the elderly and churn accounts or recommend poor investments.
But we all know the real people that need to report are:
- the ARDC should file its ethics reports
- professional guardians should file ethics reports
- court appointed vendors (both probate and divorce court) should file ethics reports and have independent 3rd parties provide an internet forum for families to rate them on price, budget, effectiveness, etc.
- the JIB should justify dismissing valid citizen complaints.
- the ARDC should strip judges engaging in wrongdoing of their law licenses. It should not be an excuse they were sitting on the bench when they committed a fraud against the public. “Kids for cash” and “seniors for cash” is a good example.
The Wall Street Journal is on the right track holding financial assistants and planners accountable for what they do, but they can add in the vendors (leeches) of both custody court and probate court.