For those of you that are familiar with the Petition for my suspension under Sup. Ct. Rule 774 based upon the ARDC’s allegations that I and this blog is a danger to the public and to my clients because this blog contains numerous false and misleading statements or false statements made with “disregard for the truth”, now is your chance to tell the ARDC and the Supreme Court of Illinois that is a preposterous allegation.
Please print out and sign the below declaration if you disagree. EVEN IF YOU AGREE WITH THEM, AS LONG AS YOU PROVIDE SOME REASONABLE BASIS FOR YOUR DECLARATION, I WILL SUBMIT.
This blog is honest, accurate and truthful. We do not hide the truth. We believe in human rights, civil rights and liberties, and most of all, free speech.
Go ahead and let me know your thoughts and I will send them along.
see below, change as YOU desire. don’t let the ARDC or the Supreme Court of Illinois let YOU think. Don’t let them make their speech your speech. You say what you want, and what you know. You have YOUR truth, now speak YOUR truth. Change as you want and I will send it to the Supreme Court of Illinois.
BEFORE THE ILLINOIS ATTORNEY REGISTRATION AND DISCIPLINARY COMMISSION
JOANNE MARIE DENISON
Reg. No. 6192441
Commission No. 2013 PR 0001
DECLARATION TO ILLINOIS SUPREME COURT
The undersigned doth deposes and saith:
1. My name is _________________________ and my address is ____________________________________________________________________, and this is in regard to the ARDC’s current mission to take away the law license of Attorney Joanne Denison (“Ms. Denison”) for merely running a blog that tells the truth about the fraud on the court and the lack of respect for the US and State Constitutions and the Illinois Probate Act in and without the Illinois Probate System.
2. ______ I am very familiar with Ms. Denison’s blog and have read about ____ posts on it.
3. _______ I have read the complaint in Ms. Denison’s case and am familiar with it. I understand that the ARDC desires to take away Ms. Denison’s law license because she blogs about fraud and corruption in Probate and other cases. I believe it is wrong to go after someone who exposes only the truth. I have read the blog and Ms. Denison’s blog is extremely helpful to Probate Victims and their families. I am very familiar with her work, and she does in fact tell the truth.
4.________ I have read the ARDC’s petition for an Immediate Suspension of Ms. Denison’s Law License and I know that she helps many, many people without any payment demands, and many cases she takes are pro bono with no expectation of payment. No other attorney admitted to the bar in Illinois does that. Without her assistance, dozens of indigent and lower middle class families would have no help and no hope in these horrific guardianship cases. She helps everyone that comes to her as best she can.
5. ________ I have been helped by and rely upon Ms. Denison on a pro bono basis or for what I can pay, which is only a small portion of the true legal bill. Without her, her I would not have any representation. Prior to using Ms. Denison, I had sought help from approx ____ number attorneys and paid $_______________–all to no avail in my case.
6._______ I know the Sykes family well or Gloria Sykes and what Ms. Denison says about the Sykes family is true and accurate.
7._______ I have read the Petition for Immediate Suspension of Ms. Denison’s law license and I strongly disagree with it. This document falsely states that Ms. Denison is a danger to the public and to her clients and that she makes false statements against judges and judicial officials, none of that is true.
8.________ The immediate suspension of Ms. Denison would leave dozens and dozens of clients without help or representation, including myself.
Her suspension must not happen. She is not a danger to anyone other than those that want to cover up the truth.
9. Other comments:
10. I give Ms. Denison permission to post my comments and declaration but not the ARDC.
Further declarant saith not.
I hereby declare that the above statements are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge; if called to testify, I would testify as to the same.
Name printed: ________________________________
Dated __________________, 2015