From Kathie Bakken–where and how to file an ADA complaint

To file a complaint re: Americans with Disability Act

To file a grievance regarding the ADA with the Circuit Court of Cook County

and a 4th circuit brief explains why Judges are not excluded from immunity for an injunction under the ADA, they only are immune from a damages suit:

this is a very good brief that explains a whole lot.

Further, the article below explains the ADA in the content of Olmstead integration, where seniors and disables want to remain in the community, they cannot be forced into nursing home care:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s