While Jerome Larkin and the IARDC laugh at us all the way to the bank it should be noted that the United States of America is doing some prosecution of the bad guys, to wit:
- March 17, 2017; U.S. Department of Justice
- Houston-Area Registered Nurse Pleads Guilty to Conspiring to Defraud Medicare of More than $5 Million
- A Houston-Area registered nurse pleaded guilty today for his role in a Medicare fraud scheme that resulted in losses to Medicare of more than $5 million.
- March 17, 2017; U.S. Attorney; District of Puerto Rico
- SAN JUAN, P.R. – Doctor Juan José Tull-Abreu was sentenced to serve 63 months of imprisonment for health care fraud, and a consecutive term of 24 months for aggravated identity theft, for a total term of imprisonment of 87 months, announced United States Attorney for the District of Puerto Rico, Rosa Emilia Rodríguez-Vélez.
- March 16, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Washington
- Spokane Area Cardiologist, Dr. Romeo Pavlic, to Pay $300,000 Resolving Alleged False Health Care Claims
- Spokane, WA – Today, the United States Attorney’s Office (USAO) for the Eastern District of Washington announced a settlement agreement with Dr. Romeo Pavlic and various companies he owns. The settlement resolves allegations that for years Dr. Pavlic, a Spokane-area cardiologist, falsely billed Medicare and Medicaid by repeatedly and falsely claiming to have provided services and tests to vulnerable patients when in fact he had not.
- March 14, 2017; U.S. Department of Justice
- A South Florida home health care owner was charged in an indictment unsealed today for his alleged participation in a $15 million health care fraud scheme involving fraudulent claims for home health services.
- March 14, 2017; U.S. Attorney; District of Connecticut
- Deirdre M. Daly, United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut, today announced that ELENA ILIZAROV, 44, of Stamford, waived her right to be indicted and pleaded guilty yesterday before U.S. District Judge Victor A. Bolden in Bridgeport to one count of wire fraud stemming from her use of an identity theft victim’s personal identifying information to submit fraudulent bills to private insurance companies offering dental insurance.
- March 13, 2017; U.S. Department of Justice
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc. Agrees to Pay United States $1.8 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc. has agreed to pay the U.S. government $1.8 million to settle claims that it violated the False Claims Act by improperly charging for labor and other associated costs that were not actually provided on certain National Institutes of Health contracts, the Justice Department announced today. Charles River is a for-profit corporation headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts.
- March 10, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Middle District of Pennsylvania
- HARRISBURG- The United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Pennsylvania announced that Tammie Sensenig, age 45, of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, pleaded guilty March 8, 2017, before United States Magistrate Judge Martin C. Carlson to a criminal information charging her with healthcare fraud.
- March 7, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Middle District of Florida
- Tampa, FL – United States Attorney A. Lee Bentley, III announces that Anthonio Miller (26, Tampa) today pleaded guilty to conspiracy to pay kickbacks in connection with a federal health care benefit program. He faces a maximum penalty of five years in federal prison.
- March 6, 2017; U.S. Department of Justice
- California Clinic Owner Sentenced to 63 Months in Prison for Role in Occupational Therapy Fraud Scheme
- A rehabilitation clinic operator in Los Angeles County was sentenced to 63 months in prison today for his role in a $3.4 million Medicare fraud scheme that involved billing for occupational therapy services that were not medically necessary and not provided.
- March 6, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Texas
- HOUSTON – The 47-year-old owner and operator of Elite P. Care Medical Services has been sentenced for her role in a health care fraud conspiracy that billed Medicare and Medicaid for more than $1 million in fraudulent health care claims, announced U.S. Attorney Kenneth Magidson.
- March 6, 2017; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Bergen County Doctor Convicted Of Taking Bribes In Test-Referral Scheme With New Jersey Clinical Lab
- NEWARK, N.J. – A family doctor practicing in Bergen County, New Jersey, was convicted today of all 10 counts of an indictment charging him with accepting bribes in exchange for test referrals as part of a long-running and elaborate scheme operated by Biodiagnostic Laboratory Services LLC (BLS), of Parsippany, New Jersey, its president and numerous associates, U.S. Attorney Paul J. Fishman announced.
- March 6, 2017; U.S. Attorney; District of Vermont
- The Office of the United States Attorney for the District of Vermont announced that Misti Baker, 36, of West Rutland, Vermont, was sentenced on Friday by United States District Court Judge Geoffrey W. Crawford for healthcare fraud. Judge Crawford sentenced Baker to time served plus two years of supervised release and ordered her to pay $77,306.57 in restitution.
- March 3, 2017; U.S. Department of Justice
- A federal jury in Houston convicted an unlicensed medical professional who was posing as a physician yesterday for his participation in a $1.3 million Medicare fraud scheme.
- March 3, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Florida
- Two Women Plead Guilty to Orchestrating $20 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme at Seven Miami Area Home Health Agencies
- Two Miami residents pleaded guilty today to fraud charges stemming from their roles in a $20 million home health care fraud scheme.
- March 3, 2017; U.S. Attorney; District of Maryland
- Biller for Medical Equipment Provider Sentenced to Four Years in Federal Prison for Health Care Fraud, Aggravated Identity Theft and Defrauding the IRS by Failing to File Tax Returns
- Baltimore, Maryland – U.S. District Judge Marvin J. Garbis sentenced Elma Myles, age 52, on March 2, 2017, to four years in prison, in connection with her role in a health care fraud scheme, aggravated identity theft, and conspiracy to defraud the United States for failing to file income tax returns. Judge Garbis also ordered Myles to pay restitution of $1,207,585.38 to Medicaid.
- March 3, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Virginia
- Personal Care Attendant Pleads Guilty to Making a False Statement as it Relates to a Health Care Benefit
- Charlottesville, VIRGINIA – A personal care attendant, who for four years lied about the amount of hours she worked for a homebound retiree, pled guilty yesterday in the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia in Charlottesville to federal false statement charges, Acting United States Attorney Rick A. Mountcastle and Virginia Attorney General Mark R. Herring announced.
- March 2, 2017; U.S. Department of Justice
- A Detroit-area physician pleaded guilty today for his role in a $5.4 million Medicare fraud scheme involving phony physician visits and drug prescriptions.
- March 2, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Texas
- HOUSTON – A federal jury has convicted the final defendant of 12 involved in a conspiracy to pay and receive kickbacks relating to the Medicare program, announced U.S. Attorney Kenneth Magidson. The jury deliberated for four hours following a three-day trial before convicting Cheryl Waller, 70, of Houston, of one count of conspiracy to pay and receive kickbacks and one count of receiving kickbacks.
- March 1, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of New York
- Cardiologist, Neurologist, And Others Charged In $50 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme, And Civil Suit Filed Against Clinic And Participants In The Fraud
- Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, William F. Sweeney Jr., the Assistant Director-in-Charge of the New York Field Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”), Scott J. Lampert, Special Agent-in-Charge of the New York Regional Office of the United States Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General (“HHS-OIG”), and James P. O’Neill, the Commissioner of the New York City Police Department (“NYPD”), announced today criminal and civil actions relating to a 12-year scheme to defraud Medicaid, Medicare, and other private health insurance companies out of more than $50 million. Today’s actions include the unsealing of an Indictment charging ASIM HAMEEDI, FAWAD HAMEEDI, MICHELLE LANDOY, DESIREE SCOTT, EMAD SOLIMAN, and ARIF HAMEEDI with, among other things, health care fraud, identity theft, and making false statements, and the filing of a civil fraud lawsuit against CITY MEDICAL ASSOCIATES, P.C., and ASIM HAMEEDI, among others, seeking treble damages and civil penalties under the False Claims Act for the fraudulent claims for reimbursement submitted by CITY MEDICAL ASSOCIATES to Medicare and Medicaid between 2003 and November 2015.
- February 28, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Texas
- DALLAS – An indictment returned by a federal grand jury in Dallas last week, and unsealed today, charges 16 individuals with offenses related to their participation in a health care fraud scheme, announced John Parker, U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Texas.
- February 24, 2017; U.S. Department of Justice
- Administrator of Miami-Area Home Health Agency Sentenced to 126 Months in Prison for Involvement in $2.5 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Today, the administrator of a Miami-area home health agency was sentenced to a 126 month prison term for his role in a $2.5 million Medicare fraud scheme.
- February 24, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Texas
- McALLEN, Texas – A McAllen federal jury has convicted the owner of an area durable medical equipment (DME) company owner on all counts for her scheme to defraud Texas Medicaid through fraudulent billings, announced U.S. Attorney Kenneth Magidson. The jury deliberated for six hours following a seven-day trial before convicting Maria Garza, 41, of McAllen, on all 18 counts as charged.
- February 22, 2017; U.S. Attorney; District of Puerto Rico
- Owner Of Durable Medical Equipment Company And Three Physicians Charged With Health Care Fraud And Aggravated Identity Theft
- SAN JUAN, P.R. – On February 13, 2017, a Federal Grand Jury in the District of Puerto Rico returned a superseding indictment charging Dr. Dante A. Rodríguez-Rivera, Javier Efraín Siverio-Echevarría, Dr. George D. Alcántara-Cardi, Dr. Martha Nieves, Javier Antonio Aguirre- Estrada, and Carlos Maldonado-López with multiple counts of conspiracy to commit health care fraud, health care fraud and aggravated identity theft. The defendants were arrested today, announced Rosa Emilia Rodríguez Vélez, United States Attorney for the District of Puerto Rico, Scott Lampert, the Special Agent in Charge of the Office of the Inspector General for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (“HHS-OIG”), and Douglas A. Leff, Special Agent in Charge of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Puerto Rico Field Office (“FBI”).
- February 23, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- PHILADELPHIA – Dr. Alan Summers, 78, of Ambler, PA, pleaded guilty to an indictment charging him in a scheme to sell commonly abused prescription drugs in exchange for cash payments. Dr. Summers pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute controlled substances, distribution of controlled substances, health care fraud, and money laundering, and was announced by Acting United States Attorney Louis D. Lappen, Drug Enforcement Administration Special Agent-in-Charge Gary Tuggle, and Special Agent-in-Charge Nick DiGuilio with Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General.
- February 22, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Virginia
- Abingdon, VIRGINIA – A Bristol woman, who along with her husband and another woman, was accused of healthcare fraud charges, has pled guilty to federal conspiracy charges, Acting United States Attorney Rick A. Mountcastle, Virginia Attorney General Mark R. Herring and Nick DiGiulio, Special Agent in Charge, Philadelphia Regional Office for U.S. Health and Human Services – Office of Inspector General announced today.
- February 16, 2017; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Oncology Practice, Doctor And Practice Manager Pay $1.7 Million To Resolve Allegations They Billed Medicare For Illegally Imported Drugs
- NEWARK, N.J. – A Monmouth County doctor, his oncology practice, and his wife, who managed the practice, have agreed to pay the United States $1.7 million to resolve allegations that they illegally imported and used unapproved chemotherapy drugs from foreign distributors and illegally billed Medicare, U.S. Attorney Paul J. Fishman announced today.
- February 15, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Georgia
- ATLANTA – Dr. Oluwatoyin Solarin has been sentenced to one year, six months in federal prison for filing false claims with the Georgia Medicaid program totaling nearly $1 million.
- February 13, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Texas
- TYLER, Texas – The former CEO of a Nebraska pharmaceutical benefits manager has pleaded guilty to engaging in illegal kickbacks in the Eastern District of Texas, announced Acting United States Attorney Brit Featherston today.
- February 10, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Florida
- Plantation Physician and Physician Practice to Pay $750,000 to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations Involving Medically Unnecessary Sinus and Throat Procedures
- Dr. Paul B. Tartell, an ENT physician practicing in Plantation, Florida and his practice Paul B. Tartell, M.D., P.L., d/b/a South Florida Sinus & Allergy Center, have agreed to pay $750,000 to resolve allegations that he violated the False Claims Act by billing for surgical endoscopies with debridement and laryngeal stroboscopies that were not provided or not medically necessary.
- February 10, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Louisiana
- SHREVEPORT, La. – United States Attorney Stephanie A. Finley announced that a federal jury found a former Shreveport mental health facility administrator guilty Thursday of taking part in a kickback scheme.
- February 9, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Texas
- El Paso Behavioral Health Facility Pays $860,000 to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations Under Civil Settlement with United States
- Today, University Behavioral Health of El Paso, LLC (“UBH”) paid $860,000 under a civil settlement with the Department of Justice to resolve allegations under the False Claims Act that the hospital paid unlawful remuneration under the Anti-Kickback Act and violated the Stark Law when it improperly paid a physician who made referrals to the hospital pursuant to a personal services agreement.
- February 8, 2017; U.S. Attorney; District of Massachusetts
- BOSTON – A sales representative for multiple healthcare companies was sentenced today in U.S. District Court in Boston in connection with obstructing an investigation into kickbacks paid to medical professionals.
- February 7, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Florida
- Dr. Gary Marder and the United States Consent to a Final Judgement of Over $18 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations
- Gary L. Marder, D.O., a physician residing in Palm Beach County and the owner and operator of the Allergy, Dermatology & Skin Cancer Centers in Port St. Lucie and Okeechobee, and the United States of America have stipulated to a consent final judgment of over $18 million to settle False Claims Act allegations against Dr. Marder. Co-defendant, Robert I. Kendall, M.D., a physician practicing in Coral Gables, has also agreed to pay the United States $250,000 to settle allegations that he violated the False Claims Act.
- February 7, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- PHILADELPHIA – Today, a federal judge sentenced Stephen A. Monaco, a former podiatrist, to 97 months’ imprisonment for defrauding Medicare, Medicaid and private victim insurance companies, announced Acting United States Attorney Louis D. Lappen. Defendant Monaco pleaded guilty to health care fraud on August 23, 2016, and surrendered his DEA license.
- February 6, 2017; U.S. Department of Justice
- Healthcare Service Provider to Pay $60 Million to Settle Medicare and Medicaid False Claims Act Allegations
- A major U.S. hospital service provider, TeamHealth Holdings, as successor in interest to IPC Healthcare Inc., f/k/a IPC The Hospitalists Inc. (IPC), has agreed to resolve allegations that IPC violated the False Claims Act by billing Medicare, Medicaid, the Defense Health Agency and the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program for higher and more expensive levels of medical service than were actually performed (a practice known as “up-coding”), the Department of Justice announced today. Under the settlement agreement, TeamHealth has agreed to pay $60 million, plus interest.
- February 6, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of New York
- Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced that EDUARD ZAVALUNOV, a manager of two health care clinics in Queens, New York, pled guilty today before U.S. District Judge Ronnie Abrams to conspiracy to commit wire fraud, mail fraud, and health care fraud, for his role in a massive health care fraud scheme through which three medical clinics in Brooklyn and Queens submitted over $70 million in fraudulent claims to Medicaid and Medicare.
- February 1, 2017; U.S. Department of Justice
- Former Executive of Tenet Healthcare Corporation Charged for Alleged Role in $400 Million Scheme to Defraud
- A former senior executive of Tenet Healthcare Corporation, was indicted for his alleged role in an over $400 million scheme to defraud. The indictment alleges that the scheme to defraud victimized the U.S. government, the Georgia and South Carolina Medicaid Programs, and prospective patients of Tenet hospitals.
- February 1, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Middle District of Florida
- Fort Myers, FL – United States Attorney A. Lee Bentley, III announces that Meir Daller, M.D. has agreed to pay $3.81 million to the government to resolve allegations that he violated the False Claims Act by causing claims to be submitted to federal health care programs for laboratory tests that were not medically necessary.
- February 1, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Kentucky
- LEXINGTON, Ky. – Pain management physician Dr. Robert Windsor has agreed to the entry of a $20 million consent judgment to resolve allegations that he violated the False Claims Act by billing federal health care programs for surgical monitoring services that he did not perform and for medically unnecessary diagnostic tests. Dr. Windsor owned pain management clinics in Georgia and Kentucky that operated under the umbrella of National Pain Care, Inc., including clinics in Lexington, London, Somerset, Hazard, Prestonsburg, and Pikeville, Kentucky.
- February 1, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Iowa
- Iowa Nursing Facility, Its Ownership, and Its Management Agree to Pay $100,000 to Resolve Allegations that Residents Received Worthless Care
- The Abbey of Le Mars, Inc., and other individuals with financial interests in the Abbey’s operations, agreed to pay $100,000 to settle allegations they violated the False Claims Act by submitting or causing claims to be submitted to Medicaid when the care provided to nursing facility residents was so grossly substandard that the care was worthless and effectively without value.
This elder cleansing fraud (retro=active abortion of the elderly) is probably the biggest crime way in American History. The elderly kidnapped and railroaded into nursing homes for profit are to the miscreants just a commodity (their words) to be exploited. Public officials, such as Jerome Larkin, feel totally immune however, their contribution toward the WAR ON THE ELDERLY AND THE DISABLED (and corruption in the courts) is a serious factor in preventing any HEALTH CARE PROGRAM (including Trumpcare) from being successful.
The list of indictments is akin to spitting in the ocean! Philip Esformes stole a billion dollars from Medicare doing exactly the same program that is openly and notorious being carried on in Chicago under another group of names by the Chicago Nursing home Cabal. The metastatic cancer of retroactive abortion for the elderly is about as venal as any criminal enterprise can get. Indeed, it is not surprising that attorney disciplinary commissions are interesting in shutting down the free flow of information and people such as Jerome Larkin spit in the eye of the Rule of Law and challenge America to enforce 18 USCA 371 conspiracy charges against them! They are the Judicial and Political Elite – we are the great unwashed! Why should anyone listen to us??????
Maybe it is because we are part of the dissaffected who were tired of being lied to and we at this point in time are recognized as the people who either put Donald Trump over the top and made him the President of the United States or directly or indirectly back his Presidency. The message should be very clear to the Political and Judicial elite — we are tired of writing to Senator Durbin about the American holocaust and receiving from him a copy of one of his speeches as to how he is in favor of social security.
We all know that the guardian, appointed by a corrupt judge who Larkin and the IARDC is protecting, will get the social security payment. We also all know that this judge and this guardian are going to contribute substantially to the re-election and the retention of perfidious political figures who will perpetuate the American Holocaust.
From: chicago summer <email@example.com>
To: kenneth ditkowsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>;
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: Wells Fargo bank MASSIVE crimes covered by judges- sales of illegal securities and respond from SEC
It was nice to learn about your blog and speak about your fight against Illinois corruption. I found particularly interesting your research on Attorney Disciplinary Committee corruption,which I can confirm with 100%. ALL my complaints against lawyers who forged documents, made false statements, obstructed justice, ect. were closed. Lawyers who even mentioned words “judge has a record of corruption” are mercilessly attacked and disbarred. Even JUDGES admit oppression in our Courts and disagree with its practices, as well as most prominent lawyers like Mr. Clifford. See the link attached.
Thank you for respond to my letter to the Senate Committee on Judiciary for audit of Illinois Court and place corrupt judges under personal criminal liability.
However, the roots of corruption as well as the Government betrayal of American people are much deeper and nastier because those Americans whose properties are confiscated by judges already paid the ultimate price and are entitled for justice and protection against criminal banks.
One of my favorite Presidents, Thomas Jefferson, said:
- “I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.
- Thomas Jefferson, 3rd president of US (1743 – 1826)
Foreclosures filed on behalf of non-existing REMIC Trusts by Servicers like Wells Fargo bank are not only illegal per se since they directly violate the fundamental doctrine of the Constitution ( if this document still means anything to our judges and “political elite“) – the Plaintiff must have a standing and show a real harm, which non-existing Trusts obviously do not have. I attached a Motion filed by Mayer Brown LLP lawyer Charles Woodworth where he insists that “a foreclosure complaint presents a justifiable matter REGARDLESS OF STANDING!”So, all other parties must have standing, except BANKS!
In other words, who needs Constitution if “frankly, they [banks] own the place?!” [Senator Richard Durbin, re US Senate ].
American people non-voluntarily gave banks trillions of dollars, for free, which disappeared on banks’ CEOs accounts, and shared with corrupt judges and crooked politicians to cover for this fraud. Now we all have to deal with a criminally divided County and balance on the brink of a civil war and revolution, thanks to the reckless “elite”, crooked judges and criminal banks.
I consider it as a high treason and criminal disloyalty.
I will provide more information and share new developments in my case, as well as in other cases. Attached is 2013 letter from Brennan Center of Justice to IL Supreme Court re corruption. Of course it was ignored: our businessman Justices are too busy distributing judicial seats to their cronies and their political friends , for money, of course, that today’s skyrocketing crimes and falling apart Chicago apparently took them by surprise.
Thanks again for respond.
On Monday, March 20, 2017 7:06 PM, kenneth ditkowsky <email@example.com> wrote:
The Banks acted very badly as to foreclosures.
The government regulations created the problem as they barred the lenders from asking very important questions, however, the government made it possible for large sums of money to be made by bundling mortgages and selling them as mortgage backed securities. These mortgages in many cases were mortgages that were under water on day one and had little probability of being paid off. When the scam became public the mortgage backed securities had to be bundled and individually foreclosed. This was a disaster as many of the lenders were fly by night operations and thus paperwork was in a sorry shape.
To solve the problem the Political and Judicial elite set up Mortgage courts. These were basically Cafeteria Courts designed to expedite the mortgage foreclosure and eliminate any defenses. This is where many people stand today. A judge who has ethics has such a backlog in his courtroom that he can never be out on the golf course by 3:00 – he might have to work all day every day!